Wednesday 19 August 2009

Storyboard Comparisons

A bit of a lack of posts lately, but that's because I'm actually making headway :). I have a lot of cool animation done by now, but I want to save it for the exposition on september 11th. After that, I'll be sure to post it on the blog here, too.

Meanwhile, I thought it would be nice to take a look at how the thing went from rough storyboard to animation. First picture is the earliest storyboard, the second is the storyboard in style, and the final one is how it looks in the animation. Pretty cool, I think. Enjoy!




You can also see the difference between the style in the beginning and later on here, if you look carefully. Captain Bullshit was designed to have a cape at first (which was too much of a hassle in the end), and Earl was entirely different. I also played with the idea of Earl having a long nose, but that didn't really work for the frontal shot you see here. So this is what it is now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment