Saturday 8 August 2009

The Artrix' take on... Captain Bullshit!

Here's something I've been keeping from you for a while. A drawing of Captain Bullshit, made by fellow animator (and quite possibly background artist), Arjen Lammé, aka. The Artrix. I've been holding onto it for a while, 'cause I wanted to give him the chance to reveal it on his Deviantart account first. Now that he's done so, I see no harm in showing it to you in all its awesomeness:


It's a very funny thing to have someone else draw your character, I must say. The cool thing about it, is that it still rings true to the character, while looking completely different. Once again, thanks to Artrix for this amazing drawing. Please post your comments on the drawing on his Deviantart account and take a look at his gallery while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment