Thursday 13 August 2009

The Man who came from Sniper Island!

This doesn't really have to do anything with Captain Bullshit... But it sure is a motivational boost for me to keep going :). I'm not much of an action figure/collectibles kinda guy, but when I see something cool from a series I really like, I can be persuaded into buying action figures. And this one was simply a must. From One Piece, I present to you the king of snipers, Sogeking!


What I really like, is that you can really add/remove stuff from this figurine. It can be Sogeking, but it can also be his alter ego, Usopp. I'm probably one of the few One Piece fans who considers the cowardly liar Usopp his favorite character :P. And if you don't know what One Piece is, or who Sogeking is, you're really missing out. It's by far and away the best comedic anime since Dragonball Z. So go over here, and find out why Sogeking is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment