Thursday 20 August 2009

One of 'those' days

Do any other animators ever have one of those days where they feel they can't really produce anything that day? Well, I do. Right now, I feel like I really have to force myself to work, moreso then usual. It's not really pleasant, cause you get relatively little work done on those days, and the work tends to be less good in quality.

Perhaps it was because of yesterday evening. Some of my parent's friends came over to barbeque. That ain't a big problem, but they always have kids with them (teenagers). On those nights, it's kind of my 'duty' to go do stuff with the kids and play videogames and stuff, which meant that yesterday evening I couldn't do anything for my project, which was a shame, really.

Oh well. I'll just try and do some relaxing stuff first, and then try to tackle some animation work. The show must go on!

1 comment:

  1. yeah. i have one of 'those' days a lot. i'm amazed that i got my animation finished before the deadline and not the night before, given the number of days i just sat around doing nothing instead of working!!

    ReplyDelete