Friday 14 August 2009

A hard day's work

Well, the photoshopping for today has finished. I always do my 'main animation work' from 10 am. to 5 pm. Then, I have dinner at 6, and afterwards I'll do some clean-up on the storyboard, say from 7 'till 10. Good news is that the storyboard drawings are nearly all finished, which means I'll be able to wrap that up soon and then show you guys some of that. I don't want to spoil too much yet though, part of it is the whole thing being a suprise during the project market, september 9th (more on that later). So here's the results of a hard day's work:


Yayz! It's a pair of shoes! Plus, a crappy background (I can't draw them if my life depends on it... Though this was a rushjob and hardly a final background :p. Even I can do way better then that). Is that all?! No. This took me thirty minutes. The rest of the day I spent working on a very complicated, animation-heavy scene. It's ready now, but I'm keeping it to myself so you can be surprised by that later :). Look forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment